Ideal for picnics, office or school lunch boxes or take aways.
These forks are made from corn starch, which allows them to be compostable and biodegradable as per our BPI accreditation. These forks have been manufactured to comply with the following composting & biodegradable standards: EN 13432 | AS 5810 | ASTM D6400 | ASTM D6868.
These forks break down due to the exposure of oxygen, heat, UV light & microbial activities. When these forks biodegrade / decompose, they create carbon dioxide, biomass and water, which present no danger to the environment. No toxins are leached into the environment whilst decomposing. The ink used to print on the outer bag is a soy-based ink.
– Natural in colour
– Certified BPI compostable & biodegradable
– Packaged in a certified compostable bag
– A sustainable alternative that is just as durable as petroleum-based plastic
– This is a natural product, which has a 6-month shelf life
– Biodegrading decomposition explained simply on the bag
– 100% toxin free
Size: L24 x W3 x H21cm